May 30, 2007

Got fish?


Well today started out OK for me. had some things to do inside the house. then I had to clean out and refill the bee feeders. ( top feeders that go over the hive)
well. I get the feeders cleaned I'm all dressed up for the bees.I have my arms full the 5 gallon bucket of sugar syrup. and the other side I'm pulling the cart. well at the gate. all heck breaks loose. I trip. and I thought I can catch myself on the pipe panels (portable pipe corals I use as a gate for that area) well I lean into it when I tripped. and it starts to slide so I end up having a good hit on my right ear. the sugar water goes everywhere. and a bit of the cartilage in my ear is torn.I can feel it clinking when I touch it also is pain full. Its the inner rim of the ear towards the back the hard stuff. SO I get done with what I can. and clean myself up. I decide to go fishing. and I catch 2 respectable size fish. hey mom guess what we are having for dinner. this is all from our pond too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.